These days I'm all about the list. My sister and I were talking and she suggested that I make lists each day so I can get things done. No matter how small a detail (like get dressed) add it to the list and I will be able to see all that I have accomplished. So, now that the school year is FINALLY here I thought I'd make a list of what I plan to accomplish. Keep in mind this is just a rough draft. I will be adding more as the school year progresses and I figure out how I really want to be spending my time.
- Play TONS of Facebook games.
- Sleep in.
- Blog more frequently.
- Create more embarrassing moments to blog about (this one shouldn't be too hard for me).
- Take my kids to school in my pajamas.
- Wax more often.
- Perfect my Sudoku skills.
- Figure out why my toilet makes a gurgling sound.
- Download more songs on my iPod.
- Prove the DaVinci Code is true!
- Watch some seriously great chick flicks.
- De-crap my house.
- Whiten my teeth.
- Visualize a skinnier me (cuz that is probably as close to skinny as I'll ever get).
- Don't get pregnant.
- Make at least one meal a day for my family.
Theme Song- Back to School, Again from Grease 2 Soundtrack!