Thursday, August 20, 2009

My To Do List for the School Year

These days I'm all about the list. My sister and I were talking and she suggested that I make lists each day so I can get things done. No matter how small a detail (like get dressed) add it to the list and I will be able to see all that I have accomplished. So, now that the school year is FINALLY here I thought I'd make a list of what I plan to accomplish. Keep in mind this is just a rough draft. I will be adding more as the school year progresses and I figure out how I really want to be spending my time.

  1. Play TONS of Facebook games.
  2. Sleep in.
  3. Blog more frequently.
  4. Create more embarrassing moments to blog about (this one shouldn't be too hard for me).
  5. Take my kids to school in my pajamas.
  6. Wax more often.
  7. Perfect my Sudoku skills.
  8. Figure out why my toilet makes a gurgling sound.
  9. Download more songs on my iPod.
  10. Prove the DaVinci Code is true!
  11. Watch some seriously great chick flicks.
  12. De-crap my house.
  13. Whiten my teeth.
  14. Visualize a skinnier me (cuz that is probably as close to skinny as I'll ever get).
  15. Don't get pregnant.
  16. Make at least one meal a day for my family.
I think that is enough for now. I don't want to make my list to long and set myself up for failure. I am lowering my expectations, that way I won't be disappointed.

Theme Song- Back to School, Again from Grease 2 Soundtrack!