Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Duh!

I guess I have never told y'all about how Hubby and I met. I think I am going to give him a different name on my blog, just so you know. From here on out he will forever be known as FiM. What does it mean? I'm gonna let y'all guess and then I will tell you tomorrow. Curious to know what you really think.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all of your suggestions. I know that with my family curse and all, me actually admitting to being at a loss for blog topics is begging the universe to kick my in the backside, push me to the ground, step on my, pull my hair then spit in my face, but I can't take it back now. Thanks Nutty Hampster Chick for pointing that out. Next time you need to tell me this BEFORE I post it.

It's kind of like praying for more patience, right? You ask for patience and you are given more trials in which you need patience. My question- how is that exactly supposed to work?

Back to my topic. Beginning tomorrow you are all going to be gifted with the story of me and FiM. It isn't even Christmas yet. Not on the calendars, but here is it always Christmas. I am always a giver. (keep nodding your heads, just humor me, k?) I am going to have to tell it in a series because there is actually a lot to it. Ya, the short of it is we met, fell in love and got married. But how did we meet? I'll tell you. How did we fall in love? I'm here with the answer. When did we fall in love? Yup, there's another question I will bestow the answer upon you. And finally, I will give you all the gory, lovely, hideous, romantic details of our en-gag-ment and wedding. Finally, I am going to end with what I like to call, "If I could have done it different, here's what it would be..."

Did I wet your appetites for more? Sure hope so. Hope to see you all back here tomorrow and for the next week.

And, so as not to disappoint you, YES, I will be putting in more embarrassing moments from my life. I wasn't kidding when I said I am a walking embarrassment ready to happen.

For today's theme song I randomly went to my iTunes and hit shuffle. Then I hit forward until I hit a song I was inspired to play for you. Ya, that's cheating, I know. Maybe I should have let it be the first song, but I wasn't really in the mood for the first 4 songs that came up. That's when Willie Nelson's "Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys" came on and I knew it was the right choice. Enjoy!