Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just some thinking going on

Hubby and I were having some pillow talk last night before we fell asleep. Our pillow talk is really exciting. I'd keep it a secret because it is pillow talk. However, I thought you all might be interested in a few of the epiphanies I had last night.

  • The Constitution, written by some VERY brilliant, inspired men, that laid the foundation of our country, was 4 pages.
  • The new universal healthcare bill is 1,000 pages.
  • Does anyone find a problem with this besides me?
  • I am pretty sure that aside from hiding some unconstitutional crap in there (besides universal healthcare not being a God-given, constitutional right) these blow-hards are way too wordy and will cost us trillions unnecessarily!
  • Did our government forget the 10th amendment? "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." I'm pretty sure they did!
  • I think they even forgot the 9th amendment (or maybe they are purposely ignoring it) "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
  • I think the judicial branch forgot to read their Constitution this morning when they were eating their frosted FLAKES! In case they don't have their own copy of it I am more than willing to send one to them or they can check out this website.
Now how is that for romantic pillow talk? Jealous, aren't you?

Still no theme song. Why? you ask. Because I am speechless as the stupidity of those numbskulls in Washington who are SUPPOSED to represent the people. You may not like what I have to say, but I said it on my blog and I can say it if I want. If you disagree with anything maybe you need to have a daily, healthy dose of the Constitution with your breakfast too. If you are interested, Hubby just started his new blog (I inspired him... not really). Check it out if you are a citizen of the United States of America and love that we are a republic, not a democracy. Know the difference? Read it.