Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is it possible????

Can an already insane person have a complete breakdown??? Cuz I am on the edge, and I'm about to tip over into the abyss of insanity (again).

Summer is almost over, the kids are going to be in school again (thank heaven!!!), and it came just in the nick of time. I only have one nerve left and it is starting to fizzle.

Here is a glimpse into my insane world...


Wait Mommy, this doesn't smell like the head...


What the what??? All of this can be yours. Simply neglect to pull the bottom drawer of your oven out and clean under it for 4 years. Pretty simple. (simply disgusting)


Does this look like the face of sanity? I didn't think so.


One of my highest goals in life is to look like we live in a trailer park. Check that one off of my list. Thanks to my half nekked son for running around outside with only a shirt and underwear on.


She was the first to fall asleep at the party. We stuck her diaper in the freezer since she isn't big enough for a bra. Don't worry, it wasn't a messy diaper.


Right back at ya fella.

Theme song- Ding Dong the Witch is Dead from the Wizard of Oz. Hopefully with my kids back in school my witchy side will disappear, to be replaced by a more efficient, patient, loving me. (Don't hold your breath, though.)