Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summertime Blues

We have all heard so much about the economy being in the crapper, but today it totally crapped on me again. How so?

My friend Sally- you know, the coordinator of all that is fun- planned a great trip to a local museum that I have never been to. I had totally planned on going to it with the offspring to share a bit of Utah history. Sounds great, right?

Well, sounded great until I went online to check my accounts to see if we had $$$ for lunch, too. Ummm, holy crap. Totally forgot my student loan payment was getting taken out of my account yesterday. There was all of $14 left for me to use for the next week and a half. CRAP!

So, no museum, no eating out, no filling up on the Mommy Stash, no nothing. Gas has to last. My car better not break down and I will cry if any of my utilities get turned off.

I still haven't had any takers/givers on my $1 million offer. I need it, QUICK!

Theme song- Summertime Blues by Eddie Cochrane