Friday, June 26, 2009

It's FRIDAY!

NPSA

And really, we all know what Friday means, right? NPSA! Let's unite!

Hi, my name is Julie and I am a neglectful parent.

Why you ask? Well, there are so many reasons, so what should I focus on today?

I think we are going to go with dressing mistakes. I have been trying to give my children more freedom. This includes allowing them to pick out their own clothes. If you knew me in person you would understand that this is a B.I.G. deal. I struggle with my kids being tacky or being made fun of. So, here are just a few pics of dressing mishaps that believe it or not, I actually let my kids stay in... of course the nekked ones I required them to stay home or else get something on... enjoy (because I sure didn't- it hurts my eyes).

That is a dance tutu she has on over her clothes.

I know you have seen this one before, but who can't get enough of a toddler trying on mommy's bra?

Ya, Snake went to school like this in MAY! What a good mom I am.

I can't even tell you what this is all about. I have nothing.

Just in case she gets sweaty...


Can you tell which 2 kids I have the hardest time with? Oh, how I wish I just carried my camera around all of the time so you could see every tacky outfit the offspring have worn. It is scary. (I know you think I have my camera glued to my side but that would make showering and getting myself dressed kind of difficult.)

Theme song- Different Clothes by the Jason Crigler Band.