Friday's NPSA meeting we talked about chewing (just in case you didn't attend the meeting- loser!). Ya, I know I have issues. I had the funniest comments, too. Hubby read my post and then said, "WOW, I had no idea your mental illness was so widespread." (or something like that)
Well, today I started off the morning with my favorite sound E.V.E.R. I love the sound of rain. Can you hear it??? I am lulling myself to sleep as I type just thinking about it.
Other sounds I like-
- My kids laughing
- Waves one the beach
- Talking to my sister (she has a great voice- very soft)
- SILENCE... oh, sorry, didn't mean to scream that one... I mean silence.
- My shower (when I am in it). I love the water rushing over my ears and face.
- Nails on a chalkboard
- Crunching ice
- Biting on a popsicle (ya, I gagged just now)
- "Mommy" (only when I have heard it like 1 million times in 5 minutes).
Theme song- Purple Rain by Prince and the Revolution. I was just going to have rain be the background noise but then I thought that it might make people have to use the restroom and then I wouldn't have any comments because no one would be able to get through the whole post.