Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Home Invasion

I kid you not. We had a home invasion this morning and I was terrified out of my wits. I wouldn't have been so scared, but my kids were home, too. How was I going to protect them and make sure nothing bad happened to them along with myself.

I learned a lot about myself through all of this. First and foremost- I am a BIG chicken. Not a little chicken. I mean a ginormous, King Kong sized chicken. You see those movies and TV shows where the parents are all noble and brave and will do anything to protect their children, right? Well, I did protect them, but I wasn't all noble about it. I was more like, lets just ignore it, lets just make sure we all get out of this alive.

Luckily, all is well and I was able to snap a quick picture of the assailant before he/she escaped.


I gotta be honest, I am not a fan of being held captive in my own house. Sadly, I love to stay home, and chill. I am such a home-body. BUT, I hate being made to stay home.

Isn't that the biggest FREAKIN' bee you have ever seen? I couldn't even go by my stairs. So, laundry isn't getting done today. Oh well!

Theme song- Queen Bee by nickasaur!