Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More lessons learned

Today I learned a few very important and quite valuable lessons.

  1. Nature is beautiful.
  2. Nature does not like me.
  3. I should stay away from nature.
  4. Whenever Sally says something is "easy" don't believe her!
  5. It is totally awesome having so many great family members and friends around!
I went a little camera happy on the "easy hike." Ya, I about killed my kids, but I was too busy making sure I didn't die from the "easy hike." Did I mention that Sally told me this was an "easy hike?" Ya, I know I am a wuss, but I have my bad heart to blame it on. See, some good came from the fact that I have medical problems. (Nevermind the fact that I have never been one to do great at hiking.)

First Up- LUNCH!


Next- the "easy hike"
(I didn't get any pictures of the actual hike because I couldn't even breathe. Forget holding a camera even sort of still while I snapped a few pics.)






Theme Song- The Outdoor Type by Lemonheads.