Monday, June 15, 2009

I know you are dying to know...

As you are aware- I did not hold last week's NPSA meeting. Why, you ask? Well, I was busy having fun and to be honest, I wasn't in the mood to reflect on my inability to parent. I was excited to head out of town with my lady friends and have fun (which is neglectful mothering at its finest).

The coordinator of all that is fun!

All the ladies- playing Nerts. Good times!

Watch your hands- I get brutal when I play!!!

Sitting around, talking. One of the best parts of chillin' with friends- we don't get interrupted with "MOM!"

Nice face, Shauna! Some people just don't like having their picture taken.


Oh, the pain. FYI, FTR, and all that jazz- if you are getting over the flu and still have a touchy tummy, Mexican food is NOT the way to go. Poor Melinda. She was a trooper, though, and I'm glad she came.


Poor, tired baby. Yes, she does have a purple mouth. Yeast infection- has to be painted with this purple/blue stuff every night. Poor thing. She looked too cute, though.

The beds were so close together. I had to squeeze in. Retarded face, though. Really? Is this the best I could do??? hmmmm....

Theme- Girls Night Out by Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus.