Monday, February 23, 2009

And the winner is...

Okay, so I know that you have all been waiting on pins and needles since 8am this morning to find out who the winner is of the Nastola Kitchen Contest and here it is- 4pm and I am finally posting the WINNER!I know you will all be shocked when you hear/read that the winner is the person that ironically had the most entries. Not only did she comment a million times on the posting (okay, so only 3 times, but that is 3 separate entries) but she fully posted pictures AND she itemized her pile-o-crap (which gave her extra entries). Yes, you know who you are because you actually were just at my house about an hour ago asking who won, and I couldn't tell you that you were the winner because I hadn't posted this yet and that really wouldn't be fair. Not that life is fair, in fact my dad often reminds me that life isn't fair, but if I have a chance to make it even somewhat fair, I am going to! So, here we are, the big, FAIR announcement.

The winner is....




MELINDA!!!!!




I have to say that i am totally impressed that she was courageous enough to actually post her pictures. Even though there was no naked barbie in her pile (I know you all wish you were like me), she did have 2 whole containers of crushed up Ritz crackers. Woohoo! Check out her post and let her know what you think!

I guess this is a lucky thing for me since I don't have to mail her prize since she is a local and my friend. Not to say that I wouldn't have been more than willing to mail the plaque, but this just makes life a little easier for me and I am all about making my own life easier!

Oh, and Jami- I see how you are. First you want to have an extra entry and be a follower on my blog and then you take me off so now I am back to only having 13 followers. I see how you are. Givin' the love, then taking it away! I told you that you didn't have to post your pictures, that you could just email them to me, but NO, apparently I offended, and I apologize for whatever offense I gave! Please don't leave me hanging at 13 (even though that is my favorite #).

One last thought. In case you think this contest was rigged I will totally put those worries to rest and tell you IT TOTALLY WAS! No seriously, I jest! I was on the phone with my sis in Idaho and she picked the winner from the list. I told her to pick a number, she did and there you go. The winner was chosen by my sister and ironically was the person who actually played the game ALL THE WAY! Impressive!

Okay, so really this is the last paragraph. I have to tell you that the hubby DID get the love vibe and Friday night I got home from the job to find a sparkling clean kitchen floor. Yes, he and the oldest offspring were on their hands and knees scrubbing and I was gifted a clean floor for the night. Seriously, I am one lucky chica!

Theme song of course- We are the champions by Queen. My alltime favorite WINNING song!