Friday, February 27, 2009

Adios My Peeps

Well, I am going to be on a vaca for about a week with the chillins. I'll be at my sister's house. Love her dearly, but she lives in the stone-age of internet (dial-up) **gasp** I don't think I will have the patience to sit and post for my beloveds whilest at her house. I know you will miss me. But do not fret. I will be back and hopefully have some great stories to tell.

PS Thanks for all of the positive thinking and prayers. You are all so fabulous!

Theme song- So Long, Farewell from Sound of Music. I know what you are thinking. She just keeps getting better at picking songs. Where does she come up with them all? Well, I'd tell you but then everyone would know my secret and I wouldnt' have a bit of uniqueness to my blog. I love that I have theme music. Maybe it's because I need something to drown out the voices in my head.