I wanted to pay tribute to the man who has had to put up with me for the past 10 year (tomorrow) so I thought of 10 reasons I am glad I married this guy.
- He still grabs my hiney.
- He bathes more than once a year.
- He doesn't shave- just for me!
- Although he has brown eyes, he isn't totally full of poop.
- He gives me presents that make me cry (either from sadness or happiness- but they do make me cry).
- He loses his eyes when he smiles.
- He totally makes me laugh after... you know...during the "snuggle time" which is a total improvement considering he laughed DURING our first kiss.
- He chose a profession that includes few women which is great for me since I tend to get jealous easily.
- He lets me call him "Lover."
- And the BEST reason I am so glad I married my Lover... He has NEVER "cover-wagoned" me.
Theme song- the song we danced to 10 years ago- our first dance as husband and wife...I'll Be by Edwin McCain.