Today I have admit to something and get it off my chest. I think this week is the week for confessionals, don't you? I mean, Shelle had a "dirty little secrets" day yesterday which was actually very enlightening and made me dig deep. Although I didn't share my secret with ya'll in her comment box I will share it here. Remember, we are all her to support each other and NOT judge. Keep that in mind when you read the following...
I LOVE my job. Really, I do. For many different reasons.
- I get to listen to audiobooks while I work.
- I get out of the house 5 days a week.
- Hubby is solely in charge of the offspring.
- I get a break from taking care of everyone else.
- I get to drive in a quiet car to and from work everyday.
- For those hours I am gone I don't have to worry about who is getting into what.
- For those hours I don't have to hear "MOOOOOMMMMM!"
- For those hours I get to relax, type away at the computer and listen to anything of MY choosing. If I want to listen to MY music, I can. If I want to listen to MY book I can. I don't have to sensor the comedy that I listen to (although I probably should- but I love Dane Cook).
Theme song- Chain Gang by The Nylons.