Monday, March 23, 2009

NPS

Recently I have noticed a seriously problem. It is something I suffer from and I know there are other moms and dads out there that suffer just like me. I'd like to offer some support for those of you who have contracted this debilitating disease.

NPS- Neglectful Parent Syndrome

Along with my BA (Bloggers Anonymous) group I will be holding a NPSA group to help all of you who need encouragement, support and acceptance.

I'd like to give a few examples to show you that you are not alone in your NPS. We need to all come together and offer a helping hand to each other. Together we might even recover (but I seriously doubt it).



Sorry some of them are out of focus, my camera doesn't like to get closeups of injuries. It must have a soft heart for my little ones!

disclaimer- I was actually at work when both of these injuries happened, so maybe it really is my hubby who has NPS.

Theme song for today- Collide by Howie Day.

Post note- Jacob fell of his scooter. Lesson learned- we bought his a new helmet (to encourage him to actually wear it). MMIT was pushed off a bike by UMM.