Tuesday, April 29, 2008

8 Things...

8 things I’m passionate about
1) My kids
2) Dalen
3) Family
4) Friends
5) Gardening
6) Stickers
7) Getting out of debt
8) Messing up the guy that did our loan!

8 Songs I can listen to over and over again and never get sick of
1) Anything by Collective Soul
2) Anything by Garth Brooks
3) Anything by Matchbox 20
4) I'll Be by Edwin McCain
5) Soundtrack to What A Girl Wants
6) How to Save a Life- the Fray
7) I'm Still A Guy by Brad Paisley
8) Cry by Faith Hill

The past 8 books I’ve read
1. Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
2. New Moon- Stephenie Meyer
3. Twilight- Stephenie Meyer
4. Book of Mormon
5. Running With Angels
6. reread Twilight
7. reread New Moon
8. reread Eclipse

8 Things I say often
1) CRAP!
2) Good times!
3) What were you thinking??? (this is mostly to my kids)
4) I love you!
5) Who's Beautiful? (to my girls)
6) Show me your handsome. (to my son- his smile!)
7) STOP!
8) ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

8 Things that attract me to a friend
1) loyal
2) nice
3) funny
4) loves to talk
5) likes similar stuff
6) doesn't drop me- heehee- don't laugh too much, it has happened!
7) loves food- okay so I love food and I love talking about food and exchanging recipes!
8) likes to get together!

8 Random things about me
1) I didn't want kids when I was younger- then I got married and I couldn't wait to have kids.
2) I don't like having dirty feet. This is the reason I don't really like going to the beach- I don't like sand between my toes.
3) I have to sleep with a lot of pillows! (currently I sleep with 4 pillows- that isn't including Dalen's pillows)
4) I have to take a shower every day (if it wasn't considered OCD I probably would take a shower more than once- I like to feel clean).
5) I don't think I am a very funny person.
7) If I could have one surgery to improve myself it would be to have a tummy tuck to get rid of the excess skin left over from pregnancy.
8) I have the same favorite color as my brother and President Monson- Yellow!

8 Things I want to do before I die
1) Pay off my house
2) Get out of debt completely!
3) See all of my kids graduate and go to college.
4) Go to Hawaii
5) Go to Culinary school
6) Get my masters in family therapy
7) Love my kids better!
8) Enjoy my 50th anniversary with Dalen!

8 Things I’ve learned this past year
1) I need to be a better friend.
2) A lesson my grandma taught my dad YEARS ago- my kids will not remember how clean my house is, just the time I spent with them.
3) The gospel means everything to me!
4) When you have a trial to go through friends can make it so much easier to handle!
5) My husband is a very hard worker (I always knew this, but this year he has worked even harder- if this is possible).
6) There are some people in this world that will screw you just because!
7) Being a mom is the best and hardest job ever!
8) Green beans canned from my own garden are the best!!!

The 8 People I want to do the 8’s
1. Laina
2. Shanna
3. Raechal
4. Shauna Bushman
5. Shauna Searle
6. Natalie
7. Ali
8. Amy