Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ingenious

So, yesterday I caught my son doing this on the computer. Don't be afraid, he wasn't surfing the dangerous web or playing any seriously violent games. He was playing a fun Star Wars game his friend let him borrow. Call my overprotective... no seriously, you can call me overprotective, I know I am. I have to know what kind of games they are playing. I have to get them on to the internet and once on they have to stay on the page I put them on or they get grounded from the computer for the rest of the day or week, depending how severe the offense is. So, I was just checking in on Snake when I saw this. Look at the picture first, then watch the video. I don't know why, but I just had to giggle at my son's ingenuity.


So, I was looking up words that describe his inventiveness. Here is what the thesaurus say about Snake. astute, brainy, bright, clever, genius, gifted, ingenious, intellectual, inventive, knowing, knowledgeable, profound, quick, quick-witted, sharp, smart, talented, whiz kid.



And I am sure that if you looked up any of these words in the dictionary you would see a picture of this guy...



Theme song- Private Eyes by Hall and Oates, because I got the first picture by sneaking up on him!