Sunday, November 9, 2008

How to make me the happiest girl in the world...

Well, my husband did that the day we were married, but the second way to make me the happiest person in the world is to mention me in your blog. I have a new friend. Some of you might have seen her blog on my "shameless blog stalking" section on the side of my blog. She is totally awesome! In case you haven't taken the time to read her stuff...I highly recommend you read this one.

Growing up I always thought that I wasn't really a funny person. Really, I am pretty boring. Obviously I still think that about myself. So when I find someone that likes me, I mean really likes me, for whatever reason, I get about as excited as a 1st grader making a friend on the first day of school. Pretty giddy! Can you just picture me jumping up and down, bursting with excitement, hardly able to contain the joy, wanting to call my mom and let her know I have a friend. Okay, so I've gone a little overboard... I've always know I tend to lean towards the looney side of life.

So, to recap today- I was mentioned in CTD's post, got out of work early (I'll miss the money, but I'm going to get some sleep- yeah!), I got to go to church- for the whole time, and I even got to kiss all of the little ones goodnight before tucking them into bed. Good times.

Oh ya, I've been meaning to post this, so I hope you won't mind me adding this to the end. This is my 99th post and I have to leave #100 for the big one. Oh ya, you know what I mean. Get ready for the excitement. Anyway- I found this on my friend Raechal's blog. Since her's is a private blog I can't link ya'll to it, so I will just have to give her (or her husband, I'm not sure who put this on their blog) the credit, but let you see it in all its glory here on my blog--->

I will support Obama, but...


Theme song---> That's what friends are for. Hey, yet again, I don't have to be reminded that I am totally cheesy. I am the one that is choosing my own theme music for my life.