Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What My Chocolate Preferences Say About Me.

Okay, so those who know me know I LOVE chocolate. I came across this quiz that asked some basic questions about my chocolate preferences and it told me what kind of person I am. Pretty accurate I think. Let me know what you think.




What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You



You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied.

You don't like anything too intense and dramatic.

Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past.



You are emotionally expressive and sensitive.

You're effected by everything around you.

Your friends appreciate your open heart, but they are afraid of hurting your feelings.



You love being around people. Friendships are important to you.

You feel lost when you're by yourself... so you tend to avoid being alone.