Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Funny Kids!

So I am thinking that I am going to start a new section on the bottom or side of my blog that is going to have all of the funny things that my kids say, because they crack me up. So look for it in the future. But for now, I am going to just put in a few things that they have been saying.

Jacob: "Mom, I want to watch the Vegitary of Star Wars."
Mom: "I don't know what they Vegitary is, son."
Jacob: "You know, where they talk about the movie."
Mom: (Oh, the commentary) "Yes, you can watch the Vegitary."

Britin: "Mom, there is a Transformer bug on the stairs."
Mom: "Really? What is a Transformer bug."
Britin: "Come on, mom, I'll show you."
(We went over to the stairs and she pointed to a dead bee on the stairs.)
Mom: "A bee?"
Britin: "Yes, a baby Transformer bug."
(For those who aren't making the connection- don't worry, it took me a long time, too. Bumble Bee- the yellow car. Apparently she heard us call it a bee and Daddy was supposed to pick it up, but hadn't yet. She made the connection by herself and called it a Transformer bug.)

Kids are too funny!

By the way, Kylie and Jacob had their first Tee-ball practice on Saturday. They also have one tonight, and their first game is on Thursday. They are on the Twins. YEAH!