Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tag You're It

Tag You're It!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names and then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and that they should read your blog.

10 years ago... Now this makes me feel REALLY OLD! I was still on my mission, but out of high school, graduated from Ricks and was more than half done with my mission. This would have been about the time of year that I was tracting in the snow, up to my knees, in a dress. I believe I was serving in the Ammon West Stake in Idaho Falls.

5 Things on my to do list today... Since the day is almost over and it is Sunday tomorrow- my list is going to be for tomorrow... Go to Stake Conference, shower (actually, I will probably do that first), eat some food, take a nap, go to work (I don't like this one).

Snacks that I enjoy... my problem is that I like snacks way too much! I like just about anything chocolate, beef jerkey (when I am at work), chips, crackers, etc.

What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire... Not a safe question for me. I would love to be out of debt so I think about this a lot. I would love to get a different house, that wasn't falling apart, help my parents get out of debt and buy them a house closer to me, help Dalen's mom, save for missions, college, buy different clothes for myself (ones that I haven't had for more than 10 years- sad, but true, that I still wear clothes from my mission and before).


3 of my bad habits... 1) I still bite my fingernails (although I try really hard not to) 2) I let my laundry pile high when I don't want to do it. 3) I yell at my kids too much (I hate this one!)

5 places I have lived...1) Simi Valley, CA 2) Rexburg, ID 3) American Fork, UT 4) Provo, UT 5) Pocatello, ID

5 jobs that I have had... 1) Movie Theater 2) Math Tutor 3) Candy decorator 4) Custodian 5) Grocery Stocker (not to be confused with a stalker).

5 things people don't know about me... 1) I listen to LOUD music in the car when my kids aren't with me 2) I secretly have a crush on Edward Cullen (not much of a secret for those who have read the Twilight series) 3) I was engaged to a few other people before I married Dalen 4) I still own clothes from before my mission (but not much of a secret now, if you have read the above answers) 5) I would love to have more kids if I could.

Tag, You're It... Shanna, Laina, Amy, Raechal