Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9 day stretch

Finished a 9-day stretch at work and am glad I get to be off for 2 days to be with my family. Tonight, however, my "I'm thankful for..." is what helped me get through the LONG nights of typing and boredom...

Have you downloaded the IHEARTRADIO app? Well, you should! I heard about it so much on the radio that I downloaded it not too long after it was released and have totally enjoyed it since then. I have a few favorite stations on there, but I really only listen to one. UMMM, 24/7 comedy radio. Yup, I get to listen to hilarious short comedy skits and laugh so hard I disturb the people around me. I know we are supposed to be quiet to allow others to type and focus on their work or whatever they are listening to, but sometimes there is just something too funny and I can't help but laugh out loud. Yeah for comedy radio.