Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wish List

So recently I have discovered 24!

I know, I know... 24 is already over... but when I was down recovering from surgery I finally had time watch the show. And it is a good thing I didn't watch it until now. I admire those who had the patience to wait week after week for ONE SINGLE EPISODE. I for one, am not that patient. I stay up way too late on my nights off to watch Jack Bauer ROCK the world hour after hour! Okay, I'm watching him ROCK MY WORLD! :)

On a related topic I have heard SOOOOOOO much about this Bentley moron, from the Bachelorette , that I thought I'd find out what all the hubbub was about. Ya, I said hubbub... So tonight, before I began my 24 marathon I watched the most recent episode. I used to watch this show all the time, but since I began working nights I have dropped most of my show addictions.

How do these topics relate besides both being TV shows? I'll tell you how they relate. That's why you're reading this right? You wanna read what I think... can't for the life of me figure out why, but since you're here sit down and stay a while.

My wish for tonight?

Real life and Fiction... I wish it were the RIGHT way in life.

The sexy, strong, brave, brilliant man, Jack Bauer, should be REAL LIFE!

Retarded, egotistical, ugly jerk-offs, like Bentley, should be MADE UP/ FICTION!

I'm sure we all can make a list of people that would be awesome to know, if only they were real. My list would also consist of all the NCIS characters (mainly the male ones since I am a lover of the male species), Patrick Jane from the Mentalist, and most of the characters from Castle, especially Rick Castle cuz he's HOT AND FUNNY! Wanna add to my list? Add a comment.

People I wish were Made up/fiction? My list isn't very long, but it is private. So we'll leave it at that... Bentley, I will say out loud (or in type), should be fiction. Why? Because then we either can rewrite his character into someone honorable and kind or we can write his character out of the show. Wouldn't that be nice? Let's just hope that no other Salt Lake City women fall for his suave fakeness! And with all my heart... I hope whatever business he is heading fails. Men like that shouldn't succeed in life because he just steps on people... he thinks he can and there won't be any repercussions...

I do have to admit that I let Oldest Child, who was having a hard night, watch most of the show with me. Go ahead and judge away... I really don't care! She wanted me to explain what was going on. It was interesting to try to explain the whole thing about lying and such to her. She asked if I would have known that Bentley was lying if I was Ashley. I told her probably not... I think that surprised her. She asked me why not. I went into just a bit of detail with her about the guys I have dated and my experiences with being lied to... WOW! Humbling experience to share with my daughter and admit to errors in judgement and flaws in my character. All I can hope is that she loves me anyway.

Song for tonight... Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Mainly chosen for the opening lines that go well with my topic for tonight. "Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality..." Good times, brilliant lines! Nite y'all!


OH.... And are you still wondering about my surgery? I think I'll probably share that next. There are a few funnies to be shared with that story!