Friday, May 6, 2011

Silliness

People,

Y'all are just silly.

I guess I am too.

I have missed blogging but have abstained for various reasons.

I have hated to disappoint, but really??? I have been uber-busy with life.

Yes, that is my EXCUSE. It is an excuse not a reason, cuz I know that I could have made the time to entertain the masses with my cunning wit and sparkling personality.

I'm at a loss as to what to say right now. There is so much churning in my brain matter, but nothing that really can be told or wants to be told. So help me out here... what do you wanna hear about. Leave your comments on what you wanna hear. If it fits the following criteria you just might see your topic posted in the near future.

1. MUST be entertaining. I need a few laughs and to get the creative juices flowing.
2. MUST be something I am okay with talking about. I know that with all my openness in the past (what with my bad parenting skills and messy house) it seems silly that there is anything I wouldn't be okay with talking about... TRUST ME, there is! At least for now.
3. IT CANNOT have anything to do with politics. There is enough crap in my life without having to start world war 3 via the world wide web!
4. And for the moment it CANNOT have anything to do with my recent surgery. I want to keep y'all in suspense as to what kind of fantastic surgery I underwent earlier this year. Keep in mind I am 35, have 4 kids and breast fed all of them.... Curious? Heehee... get your mind out of the gutter!

Song for today... Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Why? Cuz I wanna dance and this song makes me boogie!