I am not a huge fan of Halloween. Never have been. Wanna know my reasons? No dissing on the list (yes, I am making another list cuz I'm all about the lists).
- For 364 days a year we teach out children not to beg. Then magically on Oct. 31 we decide to make our kids go out, door to door (or however you do it in your family) and make people give them candy.
- I am not an actress. I don't enjoy dressing up. I don't enjoy pretending to be someone else.
- I don't like the competition of "who has the best costume."
- People hand out the crappy candy. If I want candy I am not going to waste time or money on the crap like smarties. I want the chocolate. GIVE ME THE CHOCOLATE!
- I am the biggest scaredy cat you will ever meet. I don't like horror films, I hate haunted houses, and don't like to have to crap scared out of me.
I have to say, it was probably the most fun I have had in years... especially at a halloween party.
Our Friends, Sick and Tired Lefler...
Love this pair! The Joneses
No, he isn't Obama... he is too dark. He is Buckwheat of course! The Harrisons.
The Burger King with his Dairy Queen... the Macbeans.
So much silver! The Johnsons
The Barretts... my super hero and super star.
A pair of blue jeans (and genes)... The Belkas.
The Thurbers... I mean Cruella and her dalmation.
The kids had a little fun as we were getting ready.